donderdag 26 april 2012

Boobies! :D


Title: Breast surgeons back withdrawal of 'lunchtime boob job' jab
Subject: Plastic surgeons in the UK have welcomed the decision to discontinue a treatment used in breast enhancements.
Date: 21 April 2012 Last updated at 13:42 GMT

Summary
Macrolane, an ingredient for so called “lunchtime boobjobs”, is being withdrawn because of a survey that found that 25% of breast surgeons found patient complications. Experts have said that Macrolane could affect mammograms and therefore the detection of breast cancer. A “lunchtime boobjob” requires no implants and only an injection of a filler substance. It was believed to be less invasive but BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) president Fazel Fatah said that any treatment can only be considered safe once it is known what long term effect it has on cancer screenings. Macrolane could also form harmless but troubling lumps in the breasts.


Opinion
The face of every male breast surgeon
A “lunchtime boobjob” doesn’t necessarily have to happen at lunch, just wanted to clear that up. I feel that the handling of enlargement of boobs should never endanger the woman getting the breast enhancement. Of course every form of implant or injections could throw off a mammogram or a so called “hands on” breast cancer check for both cause a substance unknown to the body to form “lumps which could be mistaken for tumors. A woman should be wary of those facts but it is still her choice to get bigger breasts or not. I think I handled this issue very maturely.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think plastic surgery should just be banned for leisurely use and only used in cases with good reasons. No more unnecessary operations, no more freaking out over these kind of things and no more people dying from pretty useless operations gone wrong.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very maturely indeed, I’m impressed.

    Now, I think it makes sense that you would stop using certain ways of surgery once you figure out it’s not super safe or if you just don’t know how safe it is. Just because it is quick doesn’t mean it is good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen